Start your abroad routes journey with us !
Canada Express Entry
Apply for Immigration to Canada from Dubai via Express Entry
The Canadian Express Entry program offers several benefits to skilled workers. It provides a streamlined and efficient pathway to immigrate to Canada, with faster processing times compared to other immigration programs. Successful applicants gain access to numerous opportunities, including a high standard of living, excellent healthcare and education systems, diverse career options, and social benefits. Additionally, Canadian permanent residents can eventually apply for citizenship, granting them the rights and privileges of Canadian citizens.
The Canada Express Entry points system assigns points to candidates based on factors such as age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and adaptability. The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) calculates the total points, and candidates with the highest scores are invited to apply for permanent residency through regular draws conducted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
You can get maximum 28 points for language skills:
First official language (maximum 24 points) & Second official language (maximum 4 points)
You need to be able to communicate in 1 or both of Canada’s official languages, either English or French which helps you in the Canadian job market.
You can get up to 28 points for your language skills in English and French. We’ll give you points based on your ability to:
- Language testing
You must take an approved language test to prove your language levels.
First official language (maximum 24 points)
Find below how much points you can score in each module:
Maximum Points you can get is 6 points
Next you can get 5 points
Minimum it will 4 points
Second official language (maximum 4 points)
At least CLB 5 in all of the 4 abilities – 4 points
Maximum 25 points can be claimed based on your education qualification
You must have a certificate, diploma or degree if you went to school in Canada.
- secondary institution (high school) or
- post-secondary institution In case you have a foreign education, you must have complete
- an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from a designated organization which states that your education is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian high school or post-secondary institution
You can claim maximum 25 points for the education qualification
Please see below the points criteria:
- PHD – 25 points
- Professional Degree or Master’s degree – 23
- 2 or more Postgraduate credentials or certificate courses – 22
- 3 years or longer post-secondary educational credential assessment – 21
- 2 year post-secondary qualifications or courses – 19
- 1 year post-secondary program qualifications or credentials – 15
You can get maximum 15 points for the number of years you’ve spent doing full-time paid work or an equal amount of part-time [15 hours per week for 24 months])
To get selection factor points, your work experience will count if it was:
- in Canada or abroad
- while you were studying
- while being self-employed
You must also fit the requirement of the NOC as per CIC.
Please see below to find the number of points based on your number of years of experience:
- 1 year – 09 points
- 2-3 years – 11 points
- 4-5 years – 13 points
- 6 years and above – 15 points
You’ll get a maximum 12 points based on your age on the day CIC gets your application.
- Under 18 – 0 Points
- 18-35 years – 12 points
- Each passing year 1 point will be less
- Valid Passport: A copy of your passport showing your identity and travel history. Ensure it is valid throughout the application process.
- Language Test Results: Official language test results (such as IELTS or CELPIP for English, or TEF for French) to demonstrate your language proficiency.
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA): An assessment of your educational qualifications by an approved organisation to verify their Canadian equivalence.
- Proof of Work Experience: Employment references, job offer letters, or other supporting documents demonstrating your work experience.
- Provincial Nomination (if applicable): If you have a provincial nomination, you will need to provide the nomination certificate or proof of nomination from the province.
Overview of Canadian Express Entry
Canadian Express Entry is a highly popular immigration system designed to facilitate the entry of skilled workers into Canada. It operates under three federal economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program, and the Canadian Experience Class. Applicants create an online profile, and those meeting the eligibility criteria are entered into a pool. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores are assigned based on factors like age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and adaptability. Regular draws are conducted to invite the highest-scoring candidates to apply for permanent residency. Express Entry offers a streamlined process, faster application processing times, and access to diverse job opportunities across Canada.
Our Experts at Abroad Routes can help you navigate the Canada Express Entry program and fulfill your dreams of starting a new life in Canada.
How we can help?
With years of experience and an in-depth understanding of the immigration process, our team of immigration consultants provides personalized guidance to maximize your chances of success.
From assessing your eligibility and creating a profile to preparing and submitting your application, we handle every aspect of the Canada Express Entry process. We ensure that all documentation is accurate, complete, and submitted within the specified timelines.
We understand that every client is unique, and we tailor our services to meet your specific needs. Our consultants work closely with you, offering personalized strategies and advice to enhance your Express Entry profile.
Abroad Routes stays up to date with the latest changes and updates in Canadian immigration policies. We provide accurate and reliable information to help you make informed decisions throughout the application process.
Our services go beyond the application process. Once you arrive in Canada, our team can assist you with settlement services, such as finding accommodation, healthcare, and educational resources, ensuring a smooth transition into your new life.